Mar 21, 2009

You have  to
repost this
i choose number:
♥1 I have a boyfriend now
♥2 I think i like someone else
♥3 I want a boyfriend
♥4 I want a girlfriend
♥5 I like someone
♥6 We broke up for sure
♥7 I love my boyfriend
♥8 I am tall
♥9 I love my girlfriend
♥10 I'm ugly
♥11 I'm proud 2 be SINGLE!!
♥12 i love someone
♥13 i miss them!
♥14 I am an kevin
♥15 I love Skittles
♥16 I love myself
♥17 I love chocolate
♥18 I am fat
♥19 I am cute
♥20 I am confused
Your subject must be "I choose..."
Then the number
of your choose


tag:biha,sharmyne & korang : )



♥writing with my own thoughts, fatini.♥






Fathini

15 SMK Labuan WP Labuan
Any fool can criticize condemn and complain-and most fools do . But it takes character and self-control to be understanding & forgiving,

Friendster|Myspace|Tagged3k







Biha
Jajaa
Shar
Fatun
Maya
Sheila
Mafia Jalanan
Nurul Fatin Ussdek
3 Kreatif
Teakwondo Labuan

January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009



XOXO